Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Camera

So Kyle and I decided that before this little one comes, we need a new camera. Right now we have his Dad's camera, that I think he knows that we are borrowing. Anyways this camera that we have is only 4.0 megapixels and 3x Optical zoom. Granted it isn't the nicest camera out there, but it has worked thus far. So we wanted to get a camera that takes video, because on the one we have now, there is no sound to the video.

After 3 months of Kyle constantly looking at cameras - comparing them side by side, we have found the one that works for us and we broke down and bought it. Now keep in mind, we are in school, Kyle was looking at $900 cameras, so I had to put restrictions on what he could get. So this isn't the nicest camera either, but it will do until Kyle gets a job, pays off the loans, and we get a mortgage right?So this is the camera that we decided on. You see all the picture specifications, but there is also HD movie recording in 720p and a whole bunch of other stuff that I've learned way too much about cameras. I am just glad that this searching is over and we can now start searching for accessory kits... there is always one more thing to add right?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

It's always fun to have a good camera. I'm sure you will get lots of use with it when the new little one comes. Make sure you take tons of pictures. There are some pictures that I think we missed when Adalynn was born. Oh, and it took Adam FOREVER to find a video camera for us so I understand about the searching forever thing!