Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Stuff!

So just recently I've always wanted to blog about random things, and I think to myself "no one really wants to hear about that". But then I realize that I read everyone else's blogs about random things and I love it. So these random things are for my enjoyment of updating my blog.

So yesterday I was looking at myself in the mirror, and let's face it there's not much you can control about your body with pregnancy. So I decided that there was one thing that I could control...my hair. I've been growing my hair out for the past 6 months or so and it just wasn't looking like me. I've always had short hair and I think that I look better with short hair. So I printed off a coupon and headed over to SuperCuts.
This is my before picture
And this is my after picture. I feel very much like myself again.

Another new thing is that my 36 week appointment was yesterday and we officially have at most 6 weeks until this little one makes her entrance into the world! Unfortunately I have gestational hypertension that is too close to preeclampsia. So now we have to lay off the sweets and get into our healthy mode for the next 6 weeks.

And here's me at 36 weeks!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your hair looks VERY cute!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy time! I hope it all goes great for you and your little girl...and of course for Kyle. :)

Sandy Mom said...

Love that hair cut! You look adorable. Take care of your self and that new little girl of ours. Love you!!!