Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

So as most people close to me know, I cannot sleep past 7:00 am, even on those special days that Kyle and I have off. He can sleep until around 9:00 or so, but as for me, well obviously I'm up this early blogging. But when I woke up, I started thinking of all the things I'm grateful for, and wow were there so many! I think Thanksgiving should come once a month, football and everything. I should have started this like Becca and said everything I was grateful for once a day until today, but here we go.

  • I'm grateful for the gospel and the knowledge it brings to my life.
  • I'm grateful for eternal marriage and the fact that I get to be with Kyle forever.
  • I'm grateful for kids and how dang cute they are.
  • I'm grateful for our house, and even though most of the time its messy, I still love being here.
  • I'm grateful for Kyle and the motivation to come to more school even after he gets his bachelors.
  • I'm grateful to be at Yale. Once in a while, Kyle or I realize that...wow....we are at Yale!
  • I'm grateful for moms, and how great they raise children.
  • I'm grateful for siblings to teach us the things mom doesn't ;)
  • I'm grateful for my job, and no matter how much I complain about it, I'm starting to love it
  • And I'm grateful for letting Kyle into my life. No matter how much I liked BYU and how much I wanted to go to France, the past 11 months have been way cooler than anything BYU and France could offer me.
Loving life is great, but stepping back and counting your blessings and the reasons why you love life, makes life worth loving.

0 comments: