Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Last Day of Purgatory!!

Yes it is true, we're getting our things tomorrow! The movers called today around 4:00 pm and said that it would be here tomorrow morning but they wouldn't give us a specific time. So granted, the one day that they come we are short staffed at work and I can't take tomorrow off, and it's the first day that I work until 6:00 pm instead of getting off at 3:00. So I called my work to see what I could arrange, and the nicest lady is covering my shift for me! So I'm getting off at 3:00, which is still a problem because they are coming in the morning. So I remembered in the contract they have to call us at least 24 hours in advance, so we called them back and they were conning us saying "well since you've been so patient and such great customers, the latest I can come is is 4 or 4:15". Yeah they are so like that, but don't worry we will have Yale Security Police here and at least 2 other guys from the ward here. So we'll have plenty of witnesses and they won't con us into anything. So everything is worked out and hopefully everything will go smoothly. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. And we'll post again soon when we're settled and let you know how it went.

1 comments:

The Gale Family said...

Holy COW!!! I will call you but we honestly didn't think that you would get your stuff. That is awesome. We are glad to hear that you like it there and are doing great just like we knew you should!! Love you guys talk to you later.