Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Matching Easter Dresses!

So this year I thought it would be fun to have matching Easter dresses, so I asked Kyle if I could make one for me and he gave me the go ahead! So finding matching fabric at joanns, plus all of the extras, it came to $35 for both dresses - not bad if you consider how much dresses are at the store. So I had to finish mine, it took a couple days, but Bailey's only took a couple hours, and I just finished! So now we can go get Bailey's 6-mo pictures taken on Friday.

Can't wait to wear these to church in a couple weeks!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

So sooooo cute! You are such a pro! I just cant believe how great they look! Can't wait to see them on you two!

David and Amy said...

They are adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing you both in them too!

Mattie said...

Makayla! You are awesome! I'm bummed we don't have a Sunday this week so I can see them both on you together. Maybe we'll have to stop by for a surprise dress up!

Whitney said...

So CUTE! Great job Makayla. it will be fun to see you matchy matchy at church. (i'm tellin ya . . kyle's gonna feel left out without a matchy tie!)

nicole said...

you're a great little seamstress! too cute!