Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lighthouse Point!

So we've been slackers, we've lived in New Haven for a year and a half, and never been to a beach. So we decided that on Saturdays, as long as Kyle has them off, we are going to do something fun! So it was nice and we had our friends come down with us to the beach for a KFC picnic and a stroll.


This is Bailey sporting her sun hat. So dang cute!
 And Bailey sporting her overalls, we just had to take a picture!

And we've been spending a lot of time outside recently. Since the long COLD winter, we need to be out when its sunny. And Bailey's favorite thing to do is to watch cars.
Her in her 'crunch' position that she is always in. Abs of steel right?
And Bailey has these jammies that we like to call her our little inmate because they are so dang cute!

And what have I been up to? I made my first Goodwill Outlet quilt which is basically a bunch of clothes cut up to make a quilt. And for the back, I got a sheet for 99 cents at the goodwill, talk about cheap fabric!
And our puzzle that we glued together and hung above our bed fell yesterday and broke apart, so to replace it I made a collage of a few wedding & engagement pictures we have laying around the house.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute Pictures of Baily!

mallari said...

Those projects are so cute Bruce!

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

I like her smile! :) And I am jealous of your weather... :)
Happy Birthday to Kyle tomorrow! Tell him he's getting oooold :P hehe

Sandy Mom said...

She is SO stinkin cute!!! She has the biggest smile. I love it! Miss you guys thanks for keeping us updated with pics. Love you guys and miss you tons!

The Girls said...

Oh man! She is just so adorable! I love that she smiles all the time! Miss you guys!