Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good news!

So there has been so much good news recently! I passed my American Heritage course with a B, way better than the last grade! And so now I officially am still in semi-good standings with BYU and can still take courses there, but that may have to wait until Jan 2011.

More good news, Kyle is almost done with his course work, and he has passed every test so far! (good news for his future patients) He has 4 tests left, and since you have to fail 6 tests to be booted out of the program, we are here for good. He starts his rotations the middle of September, and the first one is OB/GYN which is great because it ends 3 days before my due date. Although he'll be in Hartford, CT all day every day until then, we'll just pray I don't go early, and if I do it will be a short labor. (he can only miss like one or two days of rotations)

And finally this is good news to me, Kyle will be at Yale New Haven Hospital for most of his rotations. I'm sure he wanted to go abroad and go to surrounding city hospitals, but this will be good with him being so close with a new baby and all.

We just love good news.

2 comments:

Elizabeth and Russ said...

Good for both of you. It's going to be a fun year. We are coming back next week We may be getting in after the housing office closes, so if they let us, could you possible pick up our keys?

Lisa said...

I am happy that things seem to be working out for you guys. Good job with all your classes. How lucky for Kyle to start with OB/GYN! That means he may know a lot and be very helpful when your baby is born. Good News is always great!