Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One thing I love about Yale...

FREE TRANSPORTATION!! So before we moved out here we were looking to find the cheapest apartment, and we finally settled that we'd rather live in the graduate apartments and have other students all around us. Thank Heavens!! I can go to work, either walking or riding the bus. Kyle has never had to drive to school because a bus is in front of our house every 20 minutes!! And after hours, they have a night bus that you can call and they will take you places. Our car is just sitting in the parking lot except when we need to go to walmart every 2 weeks. I love it!

And just a side note for those of you wondering, yes my new job is going great. It is different but they are keeping me busy and I'm loving learning all of it!!

1 comments:

geoffrey said...

I love the Yale shuttle too! It took me awhile to get used to using it, but now that I know how, it's so convenient!