Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hip Answers!

Alright well after months of waiting the answers are finally here! Some good some bad. So all of this is a result of a dislocated hip when I was 10 years old. So in the MRI the doctor said that I had some tearing of the lining of the cartilege on the ball of my hip. So they called it a torn labrum. Good news, the femur hasn't "died" so I don't need a full hip replacement. Bad news is that there is really nothing I can do about it, because this condition is fairly new that they don't really have a surgery to reattach the cartilege for the hip. So I'm kind of in a rut just waiting for a new surgery. Just thought I would let all you guys know the results!!! Thanks for all of your support!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

so what does this mean for pregnancy??

Anonymous said...

Well, for pregnancy he didn't say what effects it could have. But at this point in time it doesn't really matter.

Rachael and Jeremy said...

Stinkin hide and go seek causes all this pain!

The Girls said...

I'm sorry sis! We will be here for you for anything. We love you!