Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagging

Tag...Fives

Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Living in Lander
2. I was in 3rd Grade
3. My best friend was Rachel Bills
4. Rode my bike everyday
5. Didn't have a care in the world

Five things on my To Do List:
1. Go to the dentist
2. Move to Connecticut
3. Find a Job
4. Go fishing
5. Relax and enjoy time with my husband

Five of my favorite snacks/food:
1. Ice Cream
2. Fudge Bars
3. Chips Ahoy Cookies
4. Chocolate
5. And my many recent random cravings

Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay for Kyle's schooling
2. Buy a Viper
3. Build a house
4. Become a mom
5. Invest & Travel

Five bad habits I have:
1. Getting mad for no reason
2. Stressing to much
3. Not reading my scriptures
4. Procrastination
5. Sometimes biting my nails

Five places that I have lived:
1. Lander Wyoming
2. Green River, Wyoming
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. North Ogden
5. Bountiful, UT

Five people I tag:
1. I only know....well I don't really know anyone to tag, I don't have friends

2 comments:

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

Makayla! How in the heck are you? I hope you are surviving the east coast! i have a blog now! we can keep in touch a little better!
www.thehoecherls.blogspot.com

add me to your list!
-Keri

The Gale Family said...

Hey we are so glad you made it there safely. We miss you guys too. I am glad you got a job. Where/what is it? we didn't hear the details. Let us know how it all is going. Our e-mail is bradlindy2005@gmail.com. Love you. Love us