Friday, March 18, 2011

Bailey

So this girl is stinkin cute! I can't get over how cute. I went to a Relief Society dinner last night with my best friend cousin Rachael and it was a tropical theme. So they gave me a flower necklace and a flower to put in my hair. Bailey had a great time with them today!


 Saying family prayers just before daddy goes to work.


And for her mid morning snack we thought cookies would do :) So this is her eating her cookies.
 Saying prayers for her snack :) She loves saying prayers.

 Gorgeous right?

4 comments:

nicole said...

aww so precious! she is getting so big! love how she is hamming it up with her necklace!

Valerie said...

Oh she is a cutie! Fun reading all your recent posts. That's awesome Kyles job is so understanding. Good luck with school and life up in North Salt Lake :)

Lisa said...

She is very cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and we haven't even seen her in person yet!

Tammy said...

Woah! Cute little Bailey is getting so big now! You can pull her hair into little pig-tails! I love it! Good luck with school life again at slcc. You'll be great.