Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life is crazy!

So today Bailey had her 2 week appointment and she is almost up to her birthweight, only one more ounce to go. She is getting so big! She was so good at the doctor's today, that could be due to 8 hours of not sleeping right before, but it made me look like my baby is so good.

Kyle now is on his Emergency Medicine Rotation at Yale and is working crazy shifts. It is kind of nice though because when he works all night long and then comes home to sleep all day, I can just sleep all day with him when Bailey is sleeping. So we don't mind the crazy shifts and he is almost done with the first whole week. We were debating whether or not he should take a month off to help me, but after the first few nights of being home, he realized that he can't help that much (feeding her). But we are so proud of Kyle for keeping up with his schooling in all of this chaos.

I have lost most of my water weight (I'd like to think that there's more to loose) and can now wear my wedding ring again! It got bad towards the end when I could wear Kyle's wedding ring and did on a few occasions. And now I am 2 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight and loving it. I walked and worked out so much in my pregnancy that I'm happy that it is finally paying off. Now I just have 30 more pounds until my pre-married weight, which I'm ok if I don't get all the way down to that amount. And that's our update on life for now!

2 comments:

Jamie Goudy said...

Cute new pics of Bailey. We did the hat thing with Myrrie a couple times. She hates hats, but they are so cute.

mallari said...

I love that picture of your cute family!