Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good News!

So after going to the doctor everyday this week so far, and getting ready to go again in 15 minutes, I decided to think of some good news. So someone has to have good news in the midst of all this mess right? Well I'll start with my good news, I went to the doctor on Monday and they took an x-ray of my hip, and the good news is that the hip problem is totally muscular and my joints are fine. The doctor believes that it is my back so after buy a heating pad, the hip is finally feeling great! Kyle's good news is that so far he's passed all of his dreaded tests and is ready for more to come! So what is your good news?! I would love to see all the positive things that are going on in the lives of the people who mean so much to us!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Our good news is that we were able to get rid of a couch and a coffee table that were taking up too much space on criagslist! Now if someone would just claim the desk. I'm glad you guys seem to be doing great.

The Jensens said...

we're moving to Wyoming in January.
glad you guys are doing good.
casey

The Gale Family said...

Well school ends for the semester soon. I only have 4 weeks after this and 2 more tests. It is awesome. Well Brad is hunting in Montana. I haven't talked to him since Friday and I don't think he has got anything yet,but the good news he comes home on friday. More good news-less than 2 months and we can see you guys again!!!!!!! Love you